Friday, September 11, 2009

My Friend

Sometime life is so complicated
I dont know who am I
Sometime life is difficult
I dont know who even my friend

Now...
I found something
Something about my friend,Sufian
I never ask
He loves to eat chicken rice
I never see him eat that before
Because he is simple guy
He never ask for something impossible
His habits was hides everything

He just want a wish for his birthay
Not like others that always want something wonderful
With Sweet Child o Mine song as favourite
He wants to go around the world if he gets RM1 million
This guy never wants the luxuries
Just to see and feel all the great things that was created by God

When i ask who his latest crush
He just smile and say "No comment"
Try to keep his secret from me
I understand that

This guy never quiet
Alwals make his jokes wherever he go
Thats the biggest talent of him
Which make everyone smiles

He so prouds of his friends forever
The friend in happiness and sad
And the words that i will remember forever
Is when he says "Forget it"

Never forget of his mother
This guy tell me that the most person he want to meet now
Not his girlfriend or bestfriend but his mother
Mother that did a lot of sacrifices for him
And when i ask him about his interest
He said "My family"
Just simple answer but strong meaning
And that time i know he is loving

This time
I know about himself
Even though it is just a little bit
But it can be the begin for the strong relationship
Which never last forever...

5 Comments:

At September 11, 2009 at 3:39 PM , Blogger megi said...

someone pass me the tissue please..whoaa..who knows that oden can be poetic. you explain pian well oden!!i don't regret asking you to do this task. love it a lot!

 
At September 14, 2009 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Lucky2 said...

Yeah he is....d'uh!

 
At September 16, 2009 at 4:24 PM , Blogger AZHAR said...

gizz,,,
im touching too,,,

 
At July 18, 2018 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Oden said...

Almost 10 years, and I am here looking back at those old memories

 
At July 18, 2018 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Oden said...

Thank u

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home